Jeff Meeks is one of the partners in West Satsop boatworks and specializes in northwest recreational working craft.
Designs from Jeff's drawing board.
Innovative thin-water drift boat, engineered for versatility. Great under oars or 2hp outboard.
Length over all : 16' 3"
Beam over all : 6' 3"
Design draft : 4"
Displacement : 802# (at designed waterline)
Under development, the Harstene is a stable yet efficient 15' 6" fishing boat for lakes or the bay. Designed for a 15 to 20hp motor, it's mission is to get you out on the water, safely and inexpensively.
Henry Island Pram
The Henry Island Pram is a wonderful tender to your small yacht.
- 7' 9' overall length - 7' 0" LWL
- Very stable and forgiving flat bottom design
- 250# designed displacement with a maximum capacity of #400
- longitudinal seat with hidden storage compartment allows comfortable rowing, with passenger or without
- built in flotation
- perfect for a small trolling motor
- Optional bright seating surface of Alder, Curly Maple or Purpleheart.
- Available as a kit or as a finished boat.
Treasure Island Bookshelf
The treasure Island Bookshelf, albeit not a boat, displays many of the trademark features of the boats of West Satsop Boatworks.
Almost 7' tall, and made of Red Cedar strip construction with Port Orford accents, it is a wonderful addition to most any decor.